Our Main Schools, which are suitable for kids aged 6-18 years, run every week during term time at the weekends and evenings. Split into groups of similar age ranges each group rotate, where they learn an hour of acting, an hour of drama and an hour of dance. Groups are trained by experienced teachers, who are professional choreographers, performers, directors or musicians.
Students should be prepared for registration, timetables, uniform, regular attendance and occasional homework – lyrics, text, etc.
In addition you will find…
- Exciting dance choreography in a variety of styles including street dance, hip hop, musical theatre and jazz.
- Creative drama gaining essential skills in improvisation, character building, storytelling and vocal projection
- Singing lessons to improve technique, vocal range and clarity through a variety of different singing styles for musical theatre, pop, rap, opera, folk etc.
- A fun environment in which to make new friends
- Add to that, presentations, awards, a free subscription to ‘Young Performer’ magazine and being part of the UK’s largest network of part time performing arts schools for children.
A deposit of £50 will secure your child’s place in the class and will allow them to try Stagecoach for the first two weeks. Should you decide to stay for the rest of the term this £50 deposit will be taken out of the fees and the remaining balance to pay will be £280. This can be paid in instalments.
Go online to check out the summer workshops.
Contact: Julie Berridge